To be considered “flagged” you know the Philly FLAG message as depicted on the Philadelphia Civic Flag: PHILADELPHIA MANETO, which means “Let Brotherly Love Continue!” Plus, the four uplifting symbols: Peace, Hope, Justice & Prosperity for all!If you fly flags, then please, fly or display the Philly FLAG every March 27th, on its anniversary, and celebrate its message with others around you!
- Become a Member for civic pride! Click here.
- Book The Philly Pride Lady!™ to come and share our Philly FLAG Story at your school, business, organization, or neighborhood event!
- Wear your Philly FLAG Gear! [Coming Soon]
- Be creative with your ideas to spread the word! Tell us how you are helping to get Philly FLAGGED!™
Your ideas may appear on our Facebook page or in press and media.
Some ideas we've received from citizens:
- Wear blue & yellow shoelaces in your shoes! ~ Tyronne, North Philly
- Get a Philly FLAG tattoo! ~ Janny Fennell, North Philly
- Learn the Philly FLAG CHANT! ~ Tonita Gomez, Northeast Philly
- Say, “PHILADELPHIA MANETO!” instead of Hi! ~ Northeast Philly
- Make up a Philly FLAG handshake! ~ Vincent Gallagher ~ Northeast
- Make up a Philly FLAG Song ~ Jamille Dejesus ~ Northeast